“Bright, invigorating, accessible and hoppy”
Sophisticated, yet simple. That’s our Mercenary. All smiles and flashes of gold, with just a little sweetness before the bitter finish. Strong hits of citrus and pine keep things fresh, bright and invigorating like an afternoon on a California golf course – but infinitely more accessible.
Suggested Yeast: Safale US-05, Lallemand BRY-97
- Start with a clean and sanitised fermentation vessel
- Decant FWK cube into fermenter and aerate wort
- Add 5 litres of sanitary water at room temperature to bring volume to 20L if desired (individual brewer may choose to reduce water volume to alter starting gravity and ABV)
- Pitch yeast as per manufacturers instructions
- Add dry hop near or at end of fermentation, dry hop approximately 3 days before bottling or kegging.
- Once fermentation is complete crash chill if desired then bottle/keg, carbonate and condition