Homebox HL 80 Tent (80x80x180cm)
For space-conscious and intensive indoor production it’s hard to beat the HOMEbox ® Homelab HL80. This highly versatile grow tent can be used for growing freshly rooted cuttings or seedlings into juvenile plants, keeping a single mother plant in peak condition or even flowering and fruiting up to ten small plants to full maturity. Ideally lit with a 250-watt metal halide or high pressure sodium lamp, the HOMEbox ® Homelab HL80 is compatible with the full range of popular growing methods. As well as the MicroMesh bug-screened, OmniFlow directable air vents, there’s also a handy port for cables and irrigation tubing and a 125mm air-inlet in the roof. As with all HOMEbox Homelab grow tents, toolless assembly and disassembly takes one person just a few minutes.
Another excellent mother plant chamber”and versatile enough for cuttings and vegetative development, the new HomeLab 80 accommodates a 2² x 2² tray or dozens of small pots”the choice is yours. Most growers choose a 250-watt HID lighting system for mother plants or a 2² T5 fluorescent lighting system (the 8 lamp fixture is ideal).
Dimensions: 80 x 80 x 180 cm
Growing Space: 0.64 m2
- Material interior: premium-grade silver reflective film
- Material exterior: waterproof black canvas with increased fabric density
- Double-Layered Air Ducts: Get air in and out of your HomeLab without light leaking out thanks to the extra layer added to all air duct ports.
- The waterproof coating and light barrier on the zipper contains both light and spillages.
- The zipper-pullers are metal
- Recommended lighting: 250 watt
- Exhaust: 3 x 5³ / 130 mm Roof duct for easy and stable air exhaust (port adjusts to fit smaller diameter ducting and equipment)
- Cord access: 2 x 4³ / 100 mm
- 2 x super clear viewing windows
- 3 x Passive air intakes with integrated 700-micron bug screens and removable covers
- Maximum capacity: 50 kg